|Salary:||�23000 - �24000|
Part of a highly skilled, self motivated operational shift team. The Operator Technician is responsible for the safe, efficient operation of running plant to ensure legislative and operational compliance.
• To positively present the role of Operations Technician and the Operations Department to the rest of the FCHP site, the business and its customers.
• As required, to provide start up and shutdown services in respect of plant systems and participate in emergency shutdown of the plant.
• As required, performs process analysis maintaining and updating required documents and where appropriate suggesting actions and/or improvements.
• The Plant Operator has skills to interpret and control plant operations by data that is presented via a Distribution Control System and general plant data.
• Following targets and operational decisions made by the Shift Charge Engineer, the Plant Operator monitors the operation of the plant, making adjustments to maximise the efficiency of the plant, minimise the cost of operation and ensure environmental compliance.
• To provide relevant operational advice and guidance to both other shift members and cross- functional colleague.
• A Plant Operator at the level of Authorised Person is able to isolate plant systems, under the direction of a Senior Authorised Person, to provide safety from the system.
ONC/NVQ level 3 / PPO 1,2, & 3. or equivalent in engineering, maintenance or process disciplines.Experience
3 years experience of working in and contributing to a continuous process / production environment.