This site of a world famous organisation based in Suffolk are currently looking for a Shift Performance Manager for their large site.
The role holder will have overall responsibility for shift operations - production, warehouse, despatch and resources at site.
•Drive standardisation, improvement and controls in product quality, service, productivity, HSE and finance across shift production, , warehouse and despatch.
•Ensure that all production, warehouse and despatch activity on shift is delivered to required standards, targets, plans and resource levels - effectively manage operational teams in accordance with all our policies and procedures.
•Ensure compliance to corporate standards, operating manual, standard operating procedures, financial and operational controls and risk management within shift production, warehouse and despatch.
•Effectively support all safety improvement and people development plans across shift production, warehouse and despatch.
•Ensure the highest hygiene standards are maintained across the site and fully support any investigations into quality, safety, people and plant in order to identify root cause and prevent recurrence.
•Support the implementation of capital and operational projects across shift production, Warehouse and despatch.
•Provide effective team management of all operators on shift in order to deliver the highest standards and outputs at target resource levels.
•Work closely with improvement, engineering and food quality teams to deliver continuous improvement in performance.
•Ensure that shift production, warehouse and despatch are compliant to food and environmental standards, health and safety legislation and corporate policies. And buy cheap just you can view or purchase it online.
•Support corporate goals and commercial development.
•Influence and encourage collaboration, knowledge sharing and best practice across the supply chain.
- Experience of leading manufacturing teams to include logistics, warehouse and production operations, quality and safety.
- Strong technical knowledge of warehouse operations, despatch and production.
- Strong technical knowledge of maintenance and engineering best practice.
-A sound knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards is required as well as a good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and 5's theories.
- Experience of working in a lean operating montre rolex replique environment, and as part of a high performance team.
- Effective communication ability across all levels of the business and between all functions.
- Ability to work proactively with minimal direct guidance.
- Effective man-management skills that deliver results and improvement.
- Ability to grow cross functional relationships and to influence outside of immediate sphere of control.
- Highly developed analytical skills that translate to delivery and improvement.
- Strong root cause problem solving skills that track to operational and process improvement.
NEBOSH safety certificate.
social concept brinkleychurch.org of watches, will Rolex Replica you actually Cheap Roelx established out Cheap Christian Louboutin Pumps to determine